Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Greek: Undie Runners


Greek:
"The Half-Naked Gun"

Boy, it is a struggle to keep up with all of these new television episodes! I'm over a week behind on Greek!

Just a list:

  • Eew. I love Rusty, I do, but the idea of him having sex never fails to creep me out.
  • Ha at Ashleigh just calling Rebecca "you."
  • I didn't realize that this gotcha game was still going on.
  • Casey: "Last week my father said the world better watch out for me, and I'm thinking why? Because of my ability to name every guy Carrie Bradshaw slept with in season order?"
  • Ha ha, Rusty just got Calvin good in the gotcha game. Faking that he didn't know what the guns look like...that sly dog.
  • I enjoyed when Beaver, Cappie and Heath didn't believe that Rusty was still in the gotcha game.
  • Yea, Evan's back to wearing ties again. That means he's out of his rut. And he's looking cute--is his hair a little different?
  • Oh, Rusty, you're such a wimp. Just shoot Jordon and get it over with. Give me the dart gun; I'll gladly do it.
  • Evan: "You guys are watching Kate and Leopold? I love this movie!"
    Calvin: "Seriously?"
    Evan: "No."
  • Ashleigh (while Fisher is right next to her): "Oh, I totally get it. It is impossible to be around your ex. Why can't they just get the hint and go away?"
  • Cappie: "Kill her, then have sex with her! It's the Kappa Tau way! I didn't mean that."
  • If Rebecca doing the wet t-shirt contest during spring break was such a scandal, I can see why the sororities wouldn't want their members to do the Undie Run.
  • Jordan: "Rebecca, what are you doing here?"
    Rusty: "Yeah, I thought vampires couldn't enter a house without the owner's permission."
  • It's kind of hard to remember the most recent Casey/Evan falling out. Was it over him buying off her date or was there more? I may have to check out some of my old posts for a refresher.
  • Really nice Matrix simulation by the KTs.
  • Ha ha ha! Evan's moonlighting as a waiter in another town.
  • Calvin: "I'd blow out my candle, but I can't breathe."
  • Rusty is really awful at this game.
  • Of course Casey's all gung ho about Undie Run--her skirt (or shorts?) is so short that running around in her underwear is really not that big of a jump.
  • Cappie: "Ok, maybe he can't shoot her, but he can outlive her!"
  • Cappie: "She went after you, Rus! Don't be Rihanna! Don't be that girl." (Oof, that one was pushing it.)
  • Who is Chicken Legs 2, by the way?
  • Cappie: "We haven't had a debate this lively since: what's the difference between a chipmunk and a squirrel?"
  • Three words, three syllables, 12 letters: Where was Dale?

(photo: abcfamily.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment