Sunday, September 28, 2008

Premiere Watch '08: Brothers & Sisters

Brothers & Sisters: "Glass Houses"
I can't say that I was on pins and needles waiting for Brothers & Sisters to start up again, but they Walkers did suck me back in pretty quickly in this episode. Even when they're being whiny, the show is usually quite enjoyable.
  • I'm glad Kitty made fun of Sarah's letter; it was extremely sappy.
  • Ha! Nora really wrote it. Wait, Nora called herself "a friend to the world." Wow.
  • I'm not sure I realized that Kevin was actually an employee of the Ojai company. I knew he did their legal work, but I didn't really think that he was getting paid.
  • Kevin really shouldn't take all the Walkers to his boss' beach house. They'll wreck the place or burn it down or something.
  • Oops, Paige and Cooper caught Justin and Rebecca in the act pretty easily. I'm surprised that Justin and Rebecca have managed to keep it a secret this long. They're a little pathetic.
  • This beach house looks like the house in Weekend at Bernie's.
  • Scotty: "I'd freak out too if I had random siblings popping up all the time."
  • I just love Scotty. He's beyond adorable.
  • Beautiful day or not, Tommy's always in a bad mood.
  • The Walkers really did not seem to care that Justin is dating the girl they formerly believed to be their sister. Which is a little weird, because they seem to care a lot about most everything.
  • Ha ha, Justin has to say that he broke the whale.
  • Justin: "While we're telling the truth, I didn't break this damn whale."
  • It's nice that people are finally calling Sarah on her crap. She can be really annoying.
  • The problem between Sarah and Kitty is trust? I thought it was because Sarah doesn't understand how hard Kitty's life is. That's what Kitty said it was 10 minutes ago.
  • Next week's promo: Kitty wrote a book and nobody knew about it? When did she have the time to do that? No wonder she was angry with Sarah for not finding the time to write the letter in a month.
Premiere Rating: 7.0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment