Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Woot! More David Anders!

According to TVGuide.com's Michael Ausiello, the Heroes execs are promoting David Anders (my favorite Alias-ian of them all) from recurring character to series regular already, before any of his episodes have even aired! Yea David! I'm glad the Heroes people have recognized what I've been saying to everyone who will listen for years: David Anders is a freakin star. Now if only he could figure out how to look less goofy in red carpet pictures (like the one in Ausiello's blog). How such a gorgeous boy can take such dorky pictures is beyond me.

And major kudos to the Heroes execs for figuring out that the only way to get me at all interested in the happenings of feudal Japan was to put Julian Sark smack in the middle of it. That was genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment