Monday, August 13, 2007

Kyle XY, Greek, My Boys

Kyle XY:

I'm weeks behind posting this, so we're going to go with a list:

  • Kyle remembers what Amanda was wearing when he first saw her! That's so sweet. Oh, wait, of course he does; he remembers everything.
  • Steven is really dense that he hasn't noticed how weird his new job is. There's no reason a normal office has to look this creepy. Does none of this strike him as weird?
  • Oh my gosh! For a second there, Kyle was quoting "Lose Yourself"! I knew he liked Pachabel, but I didn't know Eminem had left such an impression on him :-)
  • And finally, Nicole notices the freakish similarities between Jessi and Kyle. All it took was hitting her over the head with it...
  • Ok, there's probably more pressing stuff in the safe than info that Paige exists... Jessi needs to keep her eyes on the big picture.
  • Ha ha--Declan's part in the plan is vandalism? Playing to our strengths, I see...
  • Declan: "Why not just taser me?"
    Foss: "I considered it."
  • Shoot! Lori shows up just in time to entirely ruin the big, elaborate plan! See? This is what I was talking about last week: you have to let the girls in the freaking loop!
  • Paige is a cutie.
  • It was brilliant how Kyle timed the elevator so that Valentine would reach in just as the doors were closing and Kyle could snag the ring off his hand! How did he know though that Valentine would reach in with the correct hand?
  • Oh, Declan, for God's sake, why'd you fall down the stairs?!
  • Wow, Jessi drew Paige one heck of a lion. Especially using just that one crayon.
  • And I missed the whole end (and next week's previews) because I switched over to SYTYCD to have my heart broken by Pasha getting kicked off. Poor Pasha.

Greek:

Quote of the Night:
Besides girls, Cappie's other interests are "beer, Days of Our Lives, and mentoring youth."

Whoa and they followed up the hilarious Days of Our Lives reference with a Sydney Bristow reference (though not quite seemlessly used)? This is getting out of hand.

My Boys:
Hmm, one way to keep me from wondering why PJ and Bobby don't hook up (again) already is to bring in Jeremy freakin Sisto as a love interest! Nicely done. (Although I guess I missed Jeremy's episode thanks to the Great Pittsburgh TV Shortage of August '07. Crap. Perhaps it's online; I'll have to check.)

No comments:

Post a Comment