Friday, August 10, 2007

Psych: The race is on!


Psych:
Wow, I was pretty blown away by tonight's episode of Psych (especially after tonight's Monk did nothing for me at all). I haven't been so excited by Psych's last few eps, but this one was really good. When Psych is on its game, it approaches some of the funniest stuff on TV (at least the TV I watch, which, well, is most of it).

Highlights:
  • Gus: "Some people are just born evil...like the kid from The Omen, the Children of the Corn, Chad Michael Murray." (fantastic!)
  • Shawn: "Good call on the mini bat."
  • Gus's random theory that Teen Wolf has a faulty premise because if you went to high school with a werewolf, you wouldn't decide you liked him just because he was a good basketball player. "I wouldn't be lining up to sell t-shirts with 'I heart wolf!' on them."
  • Gus: "I think he looks like an evil creamsicle."
  • Shawn: "I'm wearing a shirt designed by a monkey coming off a sugar high."

I also really enjoyed Little Shawn and Big Shawn uniting in the memory sequence and talking about their hair. Any plot device to get Little Shawn more screen time is ok in my book because he's adorable. And I totally called Little Gus being the mystery spitballer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment