Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Well, this is definitely the cutest thing I've seen all day...

While this is not exactly a television topic (since here he's promoting the film Atonement), my love of James McAvoy is television related because I first fell in love with him while watching (bootleg) DVDs of the fantastic British series Shameless. So that's the justification, but the truth is that I just love James McAvoy and this picture. Anyway, here's James proving that boys can rock the over-the-shoulder red carpet pose too...


Ha ha ha. He's not just extremely hot, but also adorable!
To prove that I don't just love James, but also love his wife Anne-Marie Duff (Shameless's fantastic Fiona), here's a pic of the two of them later at opening night of the Venice Film Festival:
Anne-Marie is awesome and looking very cute with her Joan of Arc haircut. But, seriously: Luckiest. Girl. Ever.


photo source and source (and how much do I love that JustJared loves James too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment