Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Best Quotes of Greek: Rebecca


It's no secret that Rebecca Logan is not one of my favorite characters on Greek. In fact, aside from people like Frannie and Tripp, Beccs is generally my least favorite of the CRU gang. But while she's brash and self-sabotaging and rude, Rebecca is also smart, quick-witted, brutally honest and usually good for a laugh.

The Best Quotes of Rebecca:

Rebecca: "I will pay anyone $200 to take this tray up to Cappie's room and watch Reba with him. We're on season 5!"

Rebecca: "God, Rusty, you're trying to get them to donate money, not get in your van!"

Rebecca: "At least I didn't sleep with a 16-year-old!"
Mr. Cartwright: "O.M.G!"

Rebecca: "You have to get Ashleigh to forgive me. I've apologized, groveled, told her I liked those silly arm-warmer things she wears. Nothing's worked!"

Rebecca: "No one uses embossed wrapping paper unless they want to get in someone's pants."

Rebecca: "I chased him for three blocks before I realized we're doing Ash a favor by letting him keep that shirt."

Rebecca: "I have a couple gowns that would be perfect for this competition."
Ashleigh: "From what?"
Rebecca: "From being rich."

Betsy: "She does have over 20 years of experience."
Rebecca: "So does Kirsten Dunst, but that doesn't make her movies good."

Rebecca: "I burned your house down once. I'll do it again."

(photo: abcfamily.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment