Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Best of Quotes of Greek: Ashleigh


Like BFF Casey, Ashleigh Howard is a pop culturally astute young woman trying to make her way in the world while managing boys and friendships and school and life after college. She's had some setbacks, but never allows them to crush her spirit, and her triumphs are well-deserved. Rusty said it best when he called her a "human magnet" who draws people to her. She is a sunbeam of light: fun, irreverent, honest, generally happy, caring, quirky and lovely. (And I didn't just compare her to a sunbeam solely to hearken back to that infamous rainbow sweater of hers.)

The Best Quotes of Ashleigh:

Ashleigh: "...which is why, in many ways, I think that Ferris Bueller is my generation's Gatsby."

Ashleigh: "Yeah, we've seen each other through good times and bad. Like that time you hooked up with that 16-year-old! Oops!"

Fisher: "When I first met you, you know, I kind of imagined us doing the whole going-out thing."
Ashleigh: "I imagined you naked."

Ashleigh: "You are not Rusty. You have much, much daintier features...except his hands."

Ashleigh (to Heath): "It's a good thing you're pretty."

Ash: "You know how P. Diddy has an all-white ball in the Hamptons? I was thinking that we could do a similar thing here and have an all-blue ball."
Cappie: "I can't top that."

Ash: "You used to be this focused, driven person. When did you become this girl? Someone who sits around making lists and second-guessing your choices. Paging Dr. Grey! No, wait, you are more like Joey Potter. No, you're worse. You're the F word."
Casey: "Don't say it!"
Ash: "Felicity."
Casey: "You bitch."

Ash: "He smells like cupcakes and man."

Ash: "But sexy fierce or scary fierce? ...I want to look hot, but also threatening, like 'cheat on me again, and I will cut you.'"

Ashleigh: "I think Clueless is one of the greatest movies in the history of movies!"

Casey: "I'm like the worst detective ever."
Ashleigh: "Oh, stop. Remember Inspector Gadget? He needed a dog and a 10-year-old girl to solve anything."

Ashleigh: "And they sleep where they poop. You can't trust a bunny."

Ash: "It's a fun way to start of the semester. You have a boyfriend. I'm single. We're arsonists."

Ash: "After graduation, I'm just going to have to live off the land."

Ash: "If you ask me what my weaknesses are, I'm going to tell you!"

Ash: "Who knew finding a job would take so long? It always happens so fast in movie montages."

Ash: "Casey took a 'Which Friend are you?' quiz on Facebook, and she's a Rachel. She wishes! She's more like a Ross."

(photo: abcfamily.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment