Sunday, May 3, 2009

Greek: Avoidance

Greek: "Evasive Actions"

Last Monday, in my excitement over Chuck's epic season 2 finale and Chuck and Blair holding hands, I totally forgot to tape Greek to watch later. So I had to resort to watching it online on the ABCFamily video player and, boy, was that a battle. The picture was all jumpy and not synced with the audio. The nuances of the dodgeball battle were completely lost in translation. The dialogue came through clearly, however, so I was still able to compile my list of funny quotations:
  • Andy: "Meet Queen Elizabeth and Queen Latifah!"
  • Beav: "Man, science sounds hard. And kinda dirty!"
  • Dale's making a valance for the window!
  • Cal: "Well, it's been great hanging out with you two in the '50s..."
  • Ha ha, the building manager still has the hots for Dale! And, like Rusty, I think it's hilarious.
  • Wow, that's one humongous stuffed cat...
  • Well, at least no one's under any illusions about the Evan/Frannie relationship anymore.
  • Dale: "I DVR The View all week so I can watch them all back-to-back. I just love it when Hasselbeck serves them supper."
  • Rusty: "When did you last go outside? Besides just for classes?"
    Dale: "Couple of weeks ago. I think it was raining. Maybe I watched a movie where it rained? I don't know..."
  • Casey and Ash doing an air-kiss goodbye to make fun of Frannie.
  • Max!
  • Max: "Whoever says the U.S. doesn't torture hasn't graded 80 papers on cement elasticity."
  • No, Ashleigh, "make over" is not the solution here.
  • Evan: "Oh, come on, that was a joke! I misread my audience."
  • It seems like everyone needs more friends: Dale, Max, Evan, Jordan.
  • Max: "Rusty's concerned that you never leave the apartment. Are you avoiding something out there?"
    Dale: "Yeah, vegans and Coldplay fans."
  • Max: "I think it's time to get passive-aggressive."
  • Ash: "We go around in a circle and tell our most embarrassing moment."
    ZBZ girl: "Ashleigh, how will you choose?"
  • Frannie: "You're such a creature of habit."
    Casey: "And you're such a creature!"
  • Casey: "For your information, she's not drunk--she just athletic."
  • Cyber church. Lol. That's great.
  • Rusty loves Thelma and Louise.
  • Ha ha, the KT's are loving Dale. He's making them nachos, pigs in a blanket, cookies... And they've been there for 12 hours!
  • Dale telling Casey they should work together and trying to hold her hand.
  • I find Dale intoxicating too. Ha ha.
  • Why do Dale and Rusty have to switch apartments? Can't they just clean the place up and continue on as usual?
  • Frannie: "I love this. I finally get to throw things at you without looking like a bad person."
  • Hey, Casey and Max still do associate with each other occasionally! Who knew?
  • Where's Rebecca? I bet that girl can throw hard. (Due to the poor quality of the video player, I'm honestly not sure if Rebecca was in that scene, but I didn't see her.)
  • Oh no! Is Frannie's going to go after Max now? Nooooo. I do not like that look she was giving Casey and Max. After her scene with Evan, however, maybe the point of her staring at Casey and Max was not so much, "Hey, I'm going to go try to steal Max from Casey too!" but rather, "Hey, so that's what it looks like when your boyfriend actually likes you. Seems nice."
  • I'm also not sure how I feel about this Dale and Sheila-the-building-manager thing. Between this and Krystin Ritter's character on Breaking Bad, it seems like a lot of building managers are getting a little too friendly with their tenants lately. I'm all for Dale getting a girl, but I'd feel better about it if she were a little closer to his age. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment