Saturday, May 16, 2009

Greek: The KTs Get Bust-ed

Greek: "Guilty Treasures"

The highlight of this episode of Greek was that it featured some quality Kappa Tau hijinks. I loved how individual KTs would pop into random scenes featuring other characters to return some of the stolen items they found in their basement. It was nice to see a little more of Wade and Heath for a change too. And Beav was exceptional as always.

And props to Greek for fitting Dale, Calvin, Max, Evan, Beaver, Heath, Wade, Fisher, etc. all into this episode! When your supporting cast is this much fun, you should utilize it.

Quotations and my thoughts:
  • Oh, thank goodness, Dale is in this episode.
  • Rusty: "She had the swordfish, which is known to contain high levels of mercury, but..."
  • Beav: "Rusty, can you make oxygen?"
  • Cappie: "We didn't do this. Our KT alumni did. See, once upon a time, this fraternity was full of kleptos."
    Heath (to Beav): "That's people who steal things."
    Beav: "I know! ...What's an alumni?"
  • Cappie: "While I think we all enjoy this verbal game of wits, I think we're ignoring one important fact here: I saw swords down there!"
  • Fisher!
  • Ash, you're going to lose your cute new boy if you insist on hiding the relationship.
  • Jordan's relationship with Andy is the most important thing here? Really?
  • Cappie (when Evan walks in): "Hey, it's the Abercrombie lady. You know what, we're all set on twill shorts, but thanks."
    Evan: "We want our bust. Come on, give it up."
    Cappie: "Our bust... Too easy. Pass!"
  • Cappie: "You know, too bad I didn't hit him with a paddle. That's what we do to each other's pledges, right?"
  • Max: "Do you know how many times I've tried to make a real woman out of a doll?"
  • How many times have Max and Casey gone to the dinosaur museum? Lol.
  • Calvin and Ashleigh! Together! Who knew they still hang out?
  • Why wouldn't Dr. Broom be a fan of Max? How could you not be?
  • Heath returning the golden chicken (?) to the restaurant and then filling some water glasses for the heck of it was great. Heath was being so funny, I couldn't even pay attention to Max and Casey's conversation.
  • Jordan: "Open up, Rus! It's Uncle Jordan."
  • Casey: "Wow, way to go, Sienna Miller."
  • Ahh! Dale has lipstick all over his face! This Sheila thing is getting serious.
  • Ashleigh made Fisher take her to Gentlemen's Choice (on lesbian night) for their first date? Oh, Ash...
  • Fisher: "When I first met you, you know, I kind of imagined us doing the whole going-out thing."
    Ashleigh: "I imagined you naked."
  • Casey: "My superpower is reading women and their wardrobes and knowing everything about them which tells me exactly how to get what I want."
    Max: "That's kind of like Emma Frost."
    Casey: "...Totally."
  • Has Casey always been an English major? Or is that a post-Evan/post-pre law thing?
  • Whoa, those security guards got on the scene fast!
  • Casey: "Miss Jay can't even get that, and the lipstick's named after him."
  • Ash: "That's how I feel about Fisher."
    Calvin: "That's how I feel about Fisher too."
  • Ash: "Aww, that girl has Fisher's haircut."
  • How did Beaver get into Mr. Broom's exclusive party?! With a (pilfered) gramophone! Ha ha ha!
  • Max told Mr. Broom to take two of the tainted chicken kabobs.
  • Max has to leave for this research thing tomorrow?! That's a little fast.
  • Well, it was classy of Evan to not turn in the KTs. It's about time he did something classy.
  • Aww, poor Wade is stuck in the handcuffs.
  • Good riddance, Andy-licious. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
  • Rusty: "I kissed Jordan."
    Cappie: "Who? Michael Jordan? Jordan Knight? Jordan Catalano? Don't tell me you kissed Andy's Jordan!"
    Rusty: "I wish I kissed Michael Jordan."
  • Lol, I had to Google Jordan Catalano to determine that Cappie was making a reference to My So-Called Life (that show was a little before my time). Nicely done, Cappie.
  • Casey: "Watch out for soccer hooligans." (Actually, since he's going to Oxford, she should probably warn him to watch out for Daniel Faraday and Eloise Hawking, etc. Max does not need to get mixed up with those crazy people.)
  • Uh oh, now we've got two sad Cartwrights again.
  • So, we all know, of course, that Casey and Cappie (while not paying any attention to each other for the past several episodes) will suddenly begin to be drawn closer and closer and closer and then kiss--or almost kiss--right when Max returns in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment