Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Amazing Race:
Hmm, Eric and Danielle won. Great. I heard that they have broken up post-race. Which means that Eric is available, ladies. Lucky freaking us....

Desperate Housewives:
I'm not even going to dignify this episode with a response.

Brothers and Sisters:
By far, my favorite moments of this show happen when the brothers and sisters are drunk and spilling each other's secrets. Drunk Kitty and drunk Kevin were the highlights of the episode for me. And Nora and Holly's food fight was pretty amusing too.

Thankfully, we're finally rid of Nora's creepy writing professor. All it took was Holly "showing him her grapes." :-)

Best line:
Kevin's "I don't know why I'm saying these things! It's like I have Tourette's!"

Is it just me, or did the previews for next week's ep make it look like Tommy's twins are conjoined? Hopefully the doctors would have figured that out by now though. I can't think of another show ever having a main character have conjoined twin babies before. I guess we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment