Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lost, Shmost...

Lost:
I don't really want to blog too much about that episode. Just that when Locke and Benry were in the cabin and Benry was talking to the empty chair I was laughing my butt off. And then, when the room started to shake, lights flashed and weird noises were heard, I started laughing even harder. It looked like a cheap, corny horror film.

But then they tried to add a sense of legitimacy by showing us a flash of "Jacob" and leaving Locke dead in the pit. I'm not impressed. If Locke's really dead, that does suck though. And his weird island/healing abilities would have been wasted. Oops.

Right now, all I really care about is why Richard doesn't age. And I would appreciate someone--I don't care who--kicking Jack as hard as they can. That would get me back on the Lost bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment