Thursday, May 3, 2007

Wednesday is not Tuesday or Thursday :-(

America's Next Top Model:
This may be a sign of the apocalypse, but I think I've started to like Jaslene. At least I'm beginning to like her more than Renee and Natasha and Dionne. Not that that's saying too much. Poor Brittney. I had thought she was going to win this cycle, but after the disastrous Cover Girl shoot and the horrible go-sees, she was in a hole even her always-stunning photos couldn't get her out of.

Bones:
It must be astronaut week! I gotta say, after this week's episodes of L&O: CI and Bones, NASA and the astronauts are not looking too good. It's a dark week for the space program...

This episode was really funny though with all of the conspiracy theories. And I love Bones and Booth. They are adorable.

Bones is a great show. I wish it was not on at the same time as ANTM.

Oh and one thing I've noticed from procedural shows in general: boring people do not get murdered or go missing. The victims in these shows have the most complicated lives ever! Not only are these people ex-astronauts who are being blacklisted by NASA because they think they saw aliens, but they also have coral growing in their bones!

Lost:
Ugh. I guess I appreciated that this was a non-flashback episode and I didn't have to watch John Locke do yet another stupid thing in the past, but watching him do stupid things in the present isn't a whole lot better. Poor Sawyer. At least Locke was nice enough to warn him that the Others are going to come and take all the pregnant women.

I wish this whole fertility storyline had never happened. It's yucky. Especially since apparently the male fertility rate on this island is astronomical, so every time a man and woman have sex, the woman is getting pregnant, and, oh yeah, that's going to kill her. Great. Because all the women on this island except Kate, Sun and Claire haven't already been killed! Come on.

And seriously, Kate should have kicked Jack in the face at the end. He is such a loser. When exactly did he decide that he's so much better than everyone else? Oh wait, I guess he's always thought that :-P And Juliet is a pain in the butt. I do not understand why people like her.

Highlight:
Sawyer's "So your back from your blow-up-everything-that-could-possibly-get-us-off-this-island tour?"

No comments:

Post a Comment