Saturday, October 17, 2009

Greek: Truth & Comic-Consequences



Greek:
"The Dork Knight"

Strong episode: there were some interesting Cappie/Casey/Evan developments, and I always love a Rusty/Dale/Calvin road trip.

Highlights and my observations:
  • Rusty: "So that's when I said, 'Oliver? I barely know her!'"
  • Dale: "It's practically expected for me to be loose with my morals and my genitals."
  • Haha at Casey stalking Evan and Cappie and making Ash hide behind park benches with her.
  • Ashleigh: "Do you even take classes here anymore?"
  • Evan: "You know what they say, cleanliness is next to godliness, and you don't want to piss off God!"
  • Wow, Evan looks hot in his cleaning outfit.
  • Rusty: "She already has friends in New York. What, do they sit around Central Perk? Talk about what to name Rachel's baby?"
  • Dale: "As an atheist now, I say, 'Do 'em if you got 'em.'"
  • Yea! It's Fisher! It is nice not to have to rely on that Taco Bell commercial to get my Fisher fix (although he is rather good in that commercial).
  • Fisher: "So, what do you want to do, girlfriend? That sounded weird, didn't it?"
  • Clueless! Fisher has never seen Clueless?! WHAT?!
  • "Chambers maid"
  • Well, I thought Evan's cleanliness "joke" was cute :-)
  • Ha ha, Cappie says he and Evan are vigilante crime fighters.
  • Evan is really good at acting like he still hates Cappie.
  • Oh no! This Evan/Cappie "fight" started out cute, but now there are frat brothers involved and there is punching and biting! Not good.
  • Ashleigh: "I think Clueless is one of the greatest movies in the history of movies!" (You and me both, Ash.)
  • Aww, Fisher didn't like Clueless. What a loser ;-)
  • Dale: "Vampira69 just told a Twilight joke that would make your ears bleed!"
  • Dale: "Dude, comic book conventions are just crawling with hotties! Everyone know that."
    Rusty: "Yeah! No, they don't."
  • Casey: "I'm like the worst detective ever."
    Ashleigh: "Oh, stop. Remember Inspector Gadget? He needed a dog and a 10-year-old girl to solve anything."
  • Is there really an Ohio River Comic-Con?
  • Poor Calvin. The more he hangs out with Rusty and Dale, the sorrier I feel for him. Nevertheless, I'd totally love to hang out with Rusty and Dale.
  • Couldn't Cappie and Evan tell Casey they're friends again, but not tell her about the secret society? They could make up some other reason that they became friends again.
  • Ashleigh says this "seems like the longest semester ever."
  • Cappie: "Do we just play around it?"
    Beaver: "Like putt-putt? ...Yeah."

  • Cappie: "Ohh, you sucking suck sucker!"

  • Cappie: "Hey, why are kittens called 'kittens'? They're little cats; shouldn't they be called 'cattens'?"

  • I loved how Beaver and Cappie's statistic-laden contraception conversation made Casey think they knew about the walkie talkie.

  • Lol, Calvin's favorite show used to be Leopard Boy. "His mom is human, but his dad is leopard. He solves his mysteries at this posh Caribbean resort."

  • Oh NO! Vampira69 is Sheila! Noooooo!

  • Oh, Rusty... His interaction with the green girl was not smooth at all.

  • Even the contraception PSA with Cappie and Beaver was entertaining.

  • Wow, go Casey! She's in Amphora now!

  • Uh oh, now Casey has to do the Amphora emotional purge. That could get sticky.

  • Look at Calvin's Leopard Boy hat!

  • Calvin's face when he saw Sheila in the outfit was hilarious.

  • Aww, Casey still feels guilty about her role in breaking up Cappie and Evan.

  • Sheila: "Sounds like somebody could use a little self-esteem."
  • Cappie: "Goonies really does hold up."
  • Rusty: "Jordan told me to get a life in front of 300 people who live in their parents' basements."
  • Ok, this Cappie/Casey/Evan friendship is great and all, but surely they all realize that it's going to come crashing down on them the second Casey gets back together with either Cappie or Evan.
  • Dale: "I was clinging to this notion of me as a sexy, atheist super villain, but that's not me. I mean, I'm sexy, but I'm not an atheist, and I'm not a super villain."
  • Ha at Calvin singing the Leopard Boy theme song.
  • Fisher: "Leg warmers are not gloves!"
  • Poor Ashleigh's arm warmers are taking a beating this season! Rebecca already made fun of them.
  • Aww, good for Dale. Even though Greek plays his faith for laughs 90% of the time, it's nice that Greek at least acknowledges that some college kids are religious.

(photo: abcfamily.com)

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now i am shipping Cappie/Casey/Evan and not Casey/Cappie or Casey/Evan, yes i mean really Cappie/Casey/Evan !! Sadly i can't expect ABC Family will give me a threesome...sigh..lol

    I love Dale and his friendship with Calvin and Rusty as usual !!

    Love this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. M: Thanks! That's so sweet :-)

    Anon: Major lol at your threesome suggestion. I would also guess that ABC Family won't go there, but that is the direction they seem to be heading at the moment ;-)

    ReplyDelete