Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Big Bang Theory: Counting Catwomen

The Big Bang Theory: "The Bad Fish Paradigm"

So far, I've failed at my goal of immersing myself in reruns of The Big Bang Theory this summer. Due in no small part to the saga of Jon and Kate, I was a bit distracted on Monday nights earlier in the summer. Now the gymnastics-themed ridiculousness that is Make It Or Break It also demands my Monday night attention. Luckily, this week I remembered TBBT, my favorite show that I don't watch.

Episode highlights:
  • Penny: "Has he ever been involved with someone who wasn't a brainiac?"
    Sheldon: "Oh, well, a few years ago he did go out with a woman who had a Ph. D. in French literature."
    Penny: "How is that not a brainiac?"
    Sheldon: "Well, for one thing, she was French. For another, it was literature."
  • Sheldon: "You thought the opposite of 'stupid loser' is 'community college graduate'?"
  • Harold: "That's kind of an over-reaction to a little harmless necrophilia."
  • Harold (when trying to figure out what Leonard did to offend Sheldon): "Did you make fun of trains?"
  • Raj: "I hate trains."
    Sheldon: "That's ridiculous. You love trains."
    Raj: "Yes, I do."
  • Raj and Sheldon's argument about Bollywood actresses was funny.
  • Sheldon: "I'm perfectly comfortable sleeping on a bouncy castle."
  • Harold: "Please, I'm begging you. Go to sleep!"
    Sheldon: "I'm trying; I'm counting Catwomen."
  • Leonard on valium was funny.

1 comment: