Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Greek: Love Floats

Greek: "Tailgate Expectations"
  • It's nice to see Evan wearing a tie and sweater vest.
  • "Evan Rachel Wooden"
  • Poor Evan got saddled with Frannie and the IKIs again.
  • The Kappa Taus are holding a funeral for Vesuvius? Oh no.
  • Is that Heath? He looks strange in this scene. Or have I just never seen him in profile? I'm confused.
  • Ashleigh says that the only float Betsy's ever built involved ice cream and vodka. Ick.
  • Evan: "I figured you'd love to be in charge of the Omega Chi float. Don't gay guys love floats?"
    Calvin: "That's showtunes, jackass."
  • Evan's parents think he's doing so well? Way to be on top of things, Chamberses.
  • I think it's Heath's hair that's throwing me. It's flatter than usual or something.
  • Heath's obsession with Jennifer Love Hewitt is funny.
  • Cappie suggests a float about Bert and Ernie for the "love through the ages" theme.
  • Ha ha, Rebecca used the tissue paper flower as a tissue.
  • Rebecca: "Cute, apathetic, a good shopper: my kind of guy."
  • How is Heath the only guy in the KT house without a nickname? I thought nicknames were mandatory.
  • Heath: "Ever notice that I'm the only guy in the house without a nickname?"
    Rusty: "What about Wade?"
    Heath: "Freshman year, he couldn't swim."
  • Rusty: "So what's Wade's real name?"
    Heath: "Wade."
  • Frannie: "Give Casey my condolences."
    Rusty: "Yeah, that's what he said."
    Heath: "Good one, Rusty!"
  • Oh no, Evan Chamber is back to acting like a comic book villain, what with stealing trucks and such.
  • Seeing these kids wearing fall/winter-ish clothing is seriously bumming me out.
  • Gasp! Fisher is one of the creepy blue-painted guys! This is scary; I liked him better when he was apathetic.
  • Ha! None of the KTs want to see Rebecca's boobs.
  • Evan is not wearing a tie to get a beer with his dad.
  • Is it bad that I don't even care one way or the other about this Cappie/Casey stuff anymore?
  • Wow, Evan's wearing a freaking t-shirt now! That's frighteningly casual.
  • I can't believe Mr. and Mrs. Chambers either. First they send Evan into a tailspin by making him sign his life away for his trust fund money and now that he's finally getting it back together, they're going to take the money away? Argh.
  • How far is it from the KT house to the stadium?! More than a couple of miles? Eesh! This is ridiculous.
  • Rusty's expression when he realized that Wade lost his fig leaf was funny.
  • Jordan: "I so want to hit her."
    Rusty: "Me too!"
    Calvin: "Me three."Jordan: "
  • It's nice that they're using the same song (an "I Want You to Want Me" cover) to promo the new 10 Things I Hate About You show.
  • Aww, Heath took a lot of AP classes in high school! He's going to med school in the fall? How can that be? No studying gets done in the KT house. And I guess this means that there's not going to be a renewed Calvin/Heath long-term thing, huh? I was shipping for that.
  • Ugh, I'm just about as annoyed at Casey as Cappie is about the calling-him-instead-of-the-auto-club thing.
  • Ashleigh (to Heath): "It's a good thing you're pretty."
  • Evan: "Hey, doc, I'm having a hard time being a greedy bastard."
  • At least Rebecca can commiserate with Evan on the crappy-parents thing.
  • This Cappie/Casey shouting match feels a little forced.
  • One of the "love through the ages" floats was about Heidi and Spencer.
  • I don't think that painting yourself all blue is that much more embarrassing than wearing that horrendous rainbow sweater that Ashleigh had on a couple of weeks ago.
  • Heath: "Poor Calvin. Caught in the crossfire."
    Rusty: "Hey, whatever happened between you two anyway?"
    Heath: "You know how in baseball, there's a pitcher and there's a catcher?"
    Rusty: "...Yeah."
    Heath: "Well, I didn't. I'm not too big of a sports fan. Calvin is, so it didn't work out."
  • Holy moly, Greek! Between that joke and the subsequent blow-job sabotage of the IKIs float, this episode has gotten awfully racy!
  • Evan: "[My trust fund] is no good to me if it can't buy what I want, which is actual parents."
  • Go Evan! Good for you, buddy. Let the healing continue!
  • Yea, the "Heidi and Spencer's Fake Wedding" float won!
  • Rebecca: "Do you think they're blue all over?"
  • Cappie: "Well, whatever [your legacy] is, try not to waste so much beer!"
And now we're set up for the big Casey-has-to-pick-between-Cappie-and-Max season finale that I (and probably everyone else) saw coming forever ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment