Monday, April 28, 2008

Greek: Questionnaires, Hand Stamps, & Reba

Greek: "Move On Cartwrights"

Solid episode. Clark Duke is still a revelation.

It's a matter of record that I'm not a big fan of Rebecca, but she gets the quote of the episode:

Rebecca: "I will pay anyone $200 to take this tray up to Cappie's room and watch Reba with him. We're on season 5!"

I love it when Greek name-drops random TV shows. Just some bullets for this episode:

  • Casey: "B.P.H."
    Ashley: "Before Paris Hilton?"
  • Dale: "I was voted 'most like to have the opportunity to become impure but have the supreme self-control not to' three years running in high school."
  • Wait, Evan's not the Omega Chi president? Who is this Dino of whom they speak? Evan's seriously not the president? Why does he seem to be in charge of everything? Wow, I seriously forgot all about this.
  • Ha ha, Casey so set Rebecca up. She knew hanging with Sick Cappie is a miserable experience and sent Rebecca right over. Ha. On Monday nights after watching an hour of Gossip Girl and an hour of Greek, I feel like I'm becoming a master manipulator.
  • I can't believe Rusty sent Emma a questionnaire about music. Eeesh. His battles with the white board were funny.
  • Angry Girl (I don't remember her name) is wearing seriously high heals for someone who seems to not care anything about what people think of her.
  • Dino! He does exist! But since when? And why does he let Evan do his job for him?
  • I enjoyed the scene of Evan and Casey yelling at each other while stamping people's hands really hard at the party entrance. Evan getting all bent out of shape about how Casey was hand-stamping was funny. And, darn it, now I'm apparently a Evan/Casey shipper. How did that happen?
  • Dale: "I believe in science and Creationism, Rusty. My mind is a powerful instrument."
  • Whoa, Evan kissed Frannie. (Not too surprising since I think they showed us that clip in a preview a month or so ago.) I am impressed that she actually rebuffed his advances though.
  • I'm not happy with Evan and Casey's "let's be friends" stuff. Now Casey's got an awful lot of "friends" who she's in love with.
  • As much as I like Cappie, I'm kind of enjoying this Cappie-deficient episode. It gives some of the other characters an opportunity to shine.
  • Whoa! Seriously short skirt on Angry Girl! This girl confuses me.
  • And in a twist we saw coming miles away didn't see coming at all...Rusty and Angry Girl are the real match with potential. Whatever; that's fine with me. I still think Dale needs to get himself a girlfriend though.

I'm nervous about the clip on the promo for next week's episode where Rebecca is saying to Cappie, "I think, maybe, I..." The way I see it, that can go one of two ways:

"I think, maybe, I am just using you to make my dad angry." (YEA!)

or

"I think, maybe, I am in love with you." (Noooooooooo....)

(photo: abcfamily.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment