Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Great Moments In Television: Now and Again

Now and Again was an awesome show that was canceled well before it should have been. It was exciting, emotional, smart, sexy, and heartfelt. I have never ceased to be proud of myself for discovering this show, and I still miss it.

I don't think I have yet mentioned on the blog that I think Margaret Colin is beyond awesome and how elated I was when she turned up on Gossip Girl. (Seven months ago, if you'd ask me to pick the coolest set of TV parents imaginable, there's a fairly good chance I'd have come up with Margaret Colin and John Shea, so congratulations, Blair Waldorf.) And while I'm glad that Eric Close has found steady work on Without A Trace, that show definitely doesn't fully utilize his talent and extreme hotness. A supporting cast of Dennis Haysbert and Heather Matarazzo (and guest star Chad Lowe!) isn't bad either.

So, here's a clip from one of my very favorite episodes of this much-beloved show. The best part is from around 3:30 into the clip until about 6:30. But stick around to hear about the girls in data processing. (A very cool person uploaded the entire episode to YouTube, so you can watch the whole thing in segments as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment