Saturday, March 21, 2009

Breaking Bad: Ding Ding!


Breaking Bad:
"Grilled"

Another great episode:
  • I love the landscape shots on this show. Everything always looks so desolate.
  • So what makes a car bounce up and down like that? (Oh, ok, Jesse installed something that makes it bounce... Can you tell my knowledge of lowriders is virtually nonexistent?)
  • Wow, it could be convenient if they could stick Krazy 8's death on Tuco.
  • The more I hear from Hank in his work settings, the less I like him... Oh, but that was funny that he had everyone yelling that they'd find Tuco and then immediately upon leaving the room said "We're not going to find him."
  • Has Skyler found the money and the gun in the diaper box yet?
  • Aw, poor Skyler. She's handling this so well.
  • It's kind of impressive that Walt and Jesse were both in Jesse's trunk and they didn't seem particularly cramped in there.
  • I am amazed that Jesse's arm is not fractured after Tuco slammed the trunk on it and then threw him to the ground.
  • At least the annoying sister (Marie) is helping to hand out the missing fliers.
  • Marie's really bringing up the tiara incident now?! Oy vey.
  • Tuco's uncle doesn't mind that his son brings people over who he intends to kill? (I guess the old guy is not that with it.)
  • Tuco is so far off his rocker it's not even funny. Eek.
  • Tuco doesn't know that Gonzo's dead!
  • Portraying Tuco looks like a strenuous task. Wow. So much yelling! Raymond Cruz is doing a nice job.
  • Jesse: "So you plan to ice Gonzo, like future tense?"
  • Oh my gosh--Tuco's going right for the ricin! Walt and Jesse's blank facial expressions when he picked up the packet were fantastic.
  • Oh, Jesse, I think Tuco's already been flying high for days.
  • Jesse, you're over selling it!
  • Marie: "Actually, I think the very fact that they haven't found him bodes well. I mean, if he you know... somebody would have smelled something by now."
  • Marie: "How do you know? You didn't even know he had a second cell phone."
  • This degenerate does snort everything within his reach.
  • Walt: "Crack him over the head with something?" as he holds up the flyswatter.
  • Jesse: "Well, he don't much like the taste of chili P. That much has been established."
  • Oh my gosh, Tuco's uncle is totally still cognizant! He knows they are trying to poison Tuco. At least Tuco is totally not taking the hint.
  • Oh my freaking heck! Tuco is machine gunning a cow!
  • Is the uncle tapping out Morse code with the bell? I don't think so. I find it hard to believe that Tuco would know Morse code. Ok, it seems to be a much more simple one ding for yes, two for no. But, Tucco, if he can only answer your questions with yes or no, you need to ask him yes or no questions! What's he supposed to do with all these open-ended questions you're asking?
  • Oh no! Poor Jesse!
  • Fight, Jesse, fight! Wow, grabbing the gun out of Tuco's belt and shooting him with it was a very nice move!
  • I cannot believe Walt left the machine gun in the car! He always leaves the guns behind.
  • Nice shot, Hank.
  • Phew! Well, at least Walt and Jesse are done with Tuco now. Unfortunately, they're also stranded in the middle of the desert, and the DEA knows that Jesse's car was at Tuco's hideout...
  • I'm still missing the point of the creepy pink stuffed bear from last episode's opening scene. I guess I'll have to wait and see. (I was thinking it might have been left over from last season's baby shower, but it doesn't seem like it. It has to have something to do with the baby daughter though, right?)

(photo: amctv.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment