Sunday, September 9, 2007

Congrats SYTYCD!

Congrats to famed So You Think You Can Dance choreographers Mia Michaels and Wade Robson for picking up Emmys! Mia's bench dance (Travis and Heidi) and Wade's zombies (group number) from Season 2 each earned Emmys (in a somewhat shocking three-way tie with a Tony Bennett special).

This has me totally psyched as I am forever devoted to SYTYCD Season 2 and these were definitely two of my favorite SYTYCD numbers ever. And since I'm still peeved the show wasn't nominated for the best reality competition show Emmy, it's nice that SYTYCD is getting at least some much-deserved recognition.

Sadly, this result that is sure to make me happier than anything that happens next week when the Emmy awards for the fancier categories are presented (Boston Legal, anyone?).

No comments:

Post a Comment