Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesdays make me sad now.

Grr, CW. I was so enjoying savoring the Veronica Mars rerun every Tuesday at 9 p.m. So, of course, you had to take that away from me too. You suck. I'll admit that I did very much enjoy this cycle of Beauty and the Geek (I'm still somewhat madly in love with Scooter), but I don't need to see it again! Come on.

I really, really wanted to see the VM episodes from the second mini arc of Season 3 because I can barely remember what happened in them. Luckily, I've discovered that reading the recaps on Television Without Pity is the next best thing to actually watching the episodes. They basically tell you what happens minute-by-minute and work in some snarky comments as well. And there's nothing a VM fan likes more than snarky comments.

And, joining the conspiracy to make me the saddest girl in the whole world (Marissa Cooper, I'm gunning for your title) is Warner Brothers, which is not releasing the VM Season 3 DVDs until October. Here's a clip of Veronica acting like I feel. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment