Thursday, July 26, 2007

Original, quality programming on the internet! Score!


Clark and Michael:
So if you're not feeling the summer onslaught of crappy look-alike, talent show, lyric remembering, hidden camera reality programming, the good news is that there are now other places to turn to than the major networks. Basic cable is now pulling it's own weight (I'm of course partial to Kyle XY and Damages), but also don't undercount the good ol' internet!

I'm a couple of months late to jump on this bandwagon, but I'm totally in love with the internet episodes featuring Michael Cera (my beloved George Michael Bluth) and Clark Duke (from Greek). Michael Cera could say absolutely anything and it's a distinct possibility that I'll fall off my chair laughing at it. I love, love, love him. Even though (and perhaps partially because) he tends to dress like a grandfather. You're definitely going to want to check out clarkandmichael.com and experience the wonderfulness that is Michael Cera (yep, I linked to it twice: I mean business).

Best line from Episode 1:
Michael: I mean, maybe it's me, but I have a feeling that there's a whole undiscovered, untapped market of shows that aren't about forensic scientists or police officers or school teachers or some such shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment