Thursday, July 12, 2007

SYTYCD Is Back!

So You Think You Can Dance:
Technically, it was only missing for a week, but SYTYCD's absence kind of made all last week feel a little off to me. Ahh, my television, how I have come to rely on you...

Yea for Pasha and Sara's West Coast Swing routine! So much fun. Definitely one of my very favorite routines of the season. It was also great to see Benji and Heidi back in any capacity. Although, seriously, was Benji THIS full of himself last year? Like I was afraid he was going to strain a muscle from all the hamming it up for the camera he was doing. Bring it down just a notch or too, Benji. Please. (And no more routines that end with you wearing just a patriotic speedo.) Although I did enjoy his blonde-ish spikey hair and glasses.

If Pasha and Sara were made the final two right now, I'd have no complaints. Sara's great; she's very unique in her own style, but also very, very versatile. And Pasha! He's awesome. He looks like Ryan Atwood and he can dance!!! As Seth Cohen would say, that is an unbeatable combination.

And I'm not sorry to see Cedric and Shauna are on their way out. Their mambo was nothing to write home about. Shauna looked terrified the whole time and kept watching Cedric to see what he was doing.

But, just to prove that the mambo can be awesome, here's a link to Benji and Heidi's "Blank Mambo" routine, which is my favorite SYTYCD routine ever. Could Heidi move any faster? This routine is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment