Monday, January 5, 2009

Quick Round-Up: 01/05

My thoughts on some random television news:
  • I'm fighting mad about the Privileged producers' decision to get rid of my beloved Michael Cassidy and their subsequent decision to hire Robert Buckley. If you were looking for a formula to make me livid, Privileged, you've stumbled onto one. Frankly, the reason I still watch the dumb show at all is about 90% Michael Cassidy, 8% Rose and Sage, and 2% James Franco's little brother. Writing off Charlie at all is unforgivable in my book, but then hiring Lipstick Jungle's shirtless wonder is just barfy. And plus, Robert Buckley is going to play an editor? How will they be able to write his not wearing a shirt into that plot line? Because I kinda work in publishing, and I've never seen anybody walking around the office without a shirt.
  • Last night when I forgot to watch Superstars of Dance, I apparently saved myself two hours of boredom and frustration. I was bummed, however, to find out that I missed a performance by SYTYCD's Pasha and Anya, because I love Anya and I loooooooooove Pasha. Thankfully, their steamy hot performance has found it's way to YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment