Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday Wrap-Up: The Devil, Mariska Hargitay, and Sabrina

Reaper:
This bug stuff was really unpleasant. I guess cockroaches on your toothbrush is reason #4053 not to sell your soul to the devil.

The best creepy Sock comment of the episode would have to be: "I was thinking after that, we could get a drink, have a few laughs, maybe launder some soiled clothing." Eew.

The highlight of this episode was that the devil's slide show presentation included a photo of him and Mariska Hargitay at the Emmys. Poor Mariska!

Speaking of Mariska...

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit:
Watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Cassiday "Beaver" Casablancas argue about who raped whom is all kinds of creepy. I have to hand it to Kyle Gallner, Beaver can be one messed-up dude when he wants to be. Of course he's the creep and Sabrina is good! Duh. I was just hoping that Harvey would show up at some point. I wonder how Harvey is doing...

Wow, L&O: SVU is ridiculous. It just layers one unpleasant thing on after another for a whole hour. Ick. What's even sillier is that the events of this show would take place over months and months in real life. And none of the main characters seem to have personalities.

I really need to stop watching the Law & Orders when they have guest stars I like. Last year I thought Criminal Intent was a disaster, and SVU is not much easier to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment