Monday, October 8, 2007

Chuck: More of a Shoe Occasion

Chuck:
Episode 3

This was a really good episode. Sending Chuck on missions a la Alias season 1 is genius.

Bullets:
  • I liked the scene with Ellie, Morgan, and Awesome debating Chuck's future.
  • Chuck: "So, sneakers? Or is this more of a shoe occasion?"
  • Chuck's becoming more and more Seth-Cohen sarcastic.
  • Chuck learning to tango from Captain Awesome was great.
  • Waterman: "I'm too young to retire; too rich to work."
    Chuck: "That's quite a pickle you find yourself in, Waterman."
  • Chuck: "It has a Bob Ross-ian quality. Bob Ross? You know, the guy from PBS..."
  • Chuck: "Right, apparently, I learned the girl's part of this dance."
  • Villain: "Now I have to kill you."
    Chuck: "Have to? No, no, I disagree. I disagree vehemently!"
  • Chuck's boss gave him extra points for style since he fixed the computers in his tux.
  • Casey: (after throwing a microwave at a bad guy) "Now that's what I call moving some merchandise."

No comments:

Post a Comment