Monday, March 15, 2010

Greek: The 'Campy' 1980s



Greek:
"Camp By Me Love"






  • "a-pollen-gy"
  • Wow, Casey looks gorgeous today! I'm not sure if it's the smokey eye makeup or the hair, but she's definitely pulling out all the stops to show Cappie what he's missing.
  • Yeah, no, Dana is not "pretty great."
  • Rusty: "She thinks I think she's fat too."
    Ashleigh: "Yeah, probably."
  • Dana just got her finger stuck in her own hair! Oy vey.
  • Grant went to Michigan to see Kylie Minogue! Ha ha ha!
  • Rusty: "Hey, Katherine, I don't think you're fat."
    Katherine: "Neither do I?"
  • Casey's never seen a picture of Cappie's parents? Are they so hippie-ish that they don't believe in cameras or something?
  • Heath!
  • Rusty: "I seem to be dating two girls. At the same time..."
    Beaver: "What? That's not enough for you?"
  • Pledge Snuggie and Pledge Slanket
  • Evan and Casey together! Evan and Casey! Evan and Casey! And Evan's wearing a tie! And Rebecca went away! These last 60 have brought a flood of good news! And now Dale! Things keep getting better and better!
  • Dale: "You'll get one of my deep-fried snacks when you pry it out of my cold, dead hands!"
  • I love Dale telling off Evan.
  • Ashleigh was made for this '80s dance.
  • Rusty should have asked Ashleigh for advice in the first place.
  • Wait, no! This is why Rusty should not have asked Ashleigh for advice in the first place! Rusty should NOT date Dana.
  • LOL at Cappie's "first grade picture."
  • Katherine: "Is it because I'm weird?"
    Rusty: "No! Dana's weird too."
  • Awwwwwww, poor Katherine! This is breaking my heart.
  • You should feel bad, Rusty!
  • Casey: "Is your mom playing 'Physical' on the pan flute?"
  • Ha! Dale is Calvin's "person on the inside"! Too funny; I thought it was Ashleigh.
  • Rebecca clearly likes stripes a lot.
  • Evan: "Well, you know, when you have no soul, you don't crave the comfort of sentimental objects."
  • Wow, Rusty should take advice from someone who is not so wishy-washy.
  • Yep, I knew Cappie's parents were splitting up. Saw that one coming down the hiking trail for miles.
  • Cappie's mom: "Some love stories are short stories. But they're love stories just the same."
  • If only this was "the closing of the Rebecca Logan chapter" of Evan's life.
  • Yes, yes, yes, yes! Evan and Katherine! Considering the timing, this is probably misguided and ill-fated, but I don't care! Full steam ahead!
  • Ashleigh: "I forgot to put on my costume!"
    Rusty: "Really?"
  • Rusty: "The preppy jackass!"
    Evan: "What did you call me?"
    Rusty: "You heard me!"
  • Uh, Rusty was kinda asking for that punch. Too bad Evan didn't have a paddle on him this time... (Just kidding! I do not condone paddle attacks.)
  • I like how I can love Rusty and love Evan and still love that they hate each other. I guess I'm like Calvin in that respect.
  • Where'd Heath go? It's not fair to tease us by showing him and then hide him for the rest of the episode.

  • What is Rusty's problem now? Are you seriously telling me that Rusty really likes Dana? Gag! Gag! Gag! Dana does not inspire me at all! Maybe Rusty should make the hell up his mind before he tries to date anyone in the future? This is ridiculous.

  • Who's that random dude eyeing up Katherine? I don't want Katherine with somebody random.

  • Great, Casey and Cappie, I can't wait to open up this unresolved can of worms in May.

  • Wow, we're just now working our way to the second Spring Break of the series.

(photo: abcfamily.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment