Monday, March 8, 2010

Greek: Beads, Masks and LSATs


Greek:
"The Big Easy Does It"


Highlights and my take:

  • Whose t-shirt is Casey wearing? It's pretty large--looks too big to be Cappie's. Please tell me she didn't just pick up a random t-shirt off the floor of the KT house!
  • This is what Casey gets for taking the LSAT on Mardi Gras...
  • Katherine: "I would share it with you, but the humor doesn't translate."
  • Katherine: "I picked up some Mardi Gras masks and I just wanted you to try them on to make sure they don't overpower your small head."
  • Dale!
  • Dale made Casey a fish medley with blueberries! And Ashleigh says she'll eat it!
  • Ha, "retainer girl" left Dale both emotionally and physically scarred.
  • I like Katherine's checked shirt/argyle sweater combo.
  • Rusty: "You know, we haven't even kissed yet...or learned how to great each other."
  • Grant: "Guess what I got?"
    Calvin: "The new Mariah album?"
  • Wow, that is quite the sweatshirt Grant's got there. No wonder he was propositioned ;-)
  • Ashleigh: "Is that Harry Potter talk?"
  • Cal: "Gays spend money on Mardi Gras like grandmas on Christmas!"
  • When is this LSAT test starting? It takes hours! Get it started already! She's not going to be finished until the middle of the night!
  • Casey: "She's not some normal girl who only learns about sex by teenage vampire movies! She reads! So you're not only competing against Robert Pattinson but also Lady Chatterley's Lover."
  • Cool! An internal monologue while Casey takes the LSAT! I've always thought an internal monologue during a test would make for good TV. And I'm probably wrong, although this one worked out ok.
  • Katherine: "Well, I always thought that Al Gore was very hunky." Ohhh, Katherine....
  • I thought Evan was supposed to be a shirtless bartender! Ok, here we go. Oops, and there's Rebecca.
  • Um, the KTs are providing the music?! I didn't know they could play instruments. These boys have so many hidden talents...
  • Ugh, don't listen to the lab assistant, Rusty! That girl does nothing for me except make me feel slightly nostalgic for Jordan. Jordan!
  • Does Cappie really believe "it's never going to get any better than this"? That's a bit depressing.
  • Calvin: "Oh, too far, too far!"
  • Wow, Rebecca. Just wow. Sleeping with Beaver was bad enough, but at least Beaver is cute and sweet. This dude at the bar was a jerk!
  • Ugh! Cut the lab assistant (Dana) loose! How does Rusty manage to attract the most annoying girls? Jen K. was fine, but since then it's been one annoying chick after another. Katherine is a breath of fresh air, Rusty! Don't blow it!
  • Evan: "No, you screwing this up is what's screwing this up!"
  • Katherine: "I watched 9 1/2 Weeks and apparently men find it very erotic when women wear dress shirts."
  • Katherine: "I am prepared to dance for you."
  • Poor Katherine.
  • Ha at Beaver riding in the wagon.
  • Who is paying for Cappie's college? Are his hippie parents willing to fiance his college partying forever? Ahh, perhaps we will find out next week when his parents stop in for a visit.

(photo: abcfamily.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment