Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Privileged: That's (Maybe) All She Wrote


Privileged:
"All About the Brand New You!"

So, is this the last episode of Privileged ever? Kinda seems like it (especially since The CW keeps announcing new pilots that they are developing). If this is the last we see of Megan, Rose, Sage, etc., the show didn't exactly wrap everything up all nice and pretty for us (namely by ending with a cliffhanger of Megan in bed with a random Brit). But, honestly, how much do I care? Not a whole lot. If Megan and Charlie aren't going to get together, I don't have a whole lot of invested interest in the outcome of this show.

So let's do some bullets and let the chips fall where they may:
  • I hear Lily Allen!
  • Eew, Kathy Griffin. Seriously?
  • Marco: "Do doves remind you of Jesus?"
  • Hey, wait: are Megan, Sage, and Rose actually going to study?!
  • Sage: "Apparently Rose's quest to become independent has turned her into a middle aged divorcee."
  • Megan: "You decided to kill us and leave our bodies in the woods?"
  • Oh no, Rose is going on a wilderness expedition! Who does she think she is? John Locke?
  • Megan doesn't know what spelunking is? And she graduated from Harvard?
  • I hear more Lily Allen.
  • Rose is going to eat antelope? Eew.
  • Jo Jo: "I mean, fleece, Rose?"
  • Little Franco's looking cute. It looks like he got a hair cut.
  • Zach: "I could skip out on my Model UN trip, although, being Russia, I do get to wear the furry hat."
  • Rose's wilderness kick reminds me of the time Summer Roberts went to Brown and became a hippy.
  • Zach: "I just don't know if I'm ever going to be the kind of guy who can go number two in the woods."
  • Sage: "I can't wait to come tomorrow."
    Marco: "And I can't wait to see what you wear!"
  • Wow, for the first time ever, I'm agreeing with Will in an argument: I'm so over this too.
  • You could have had Charlie, Megan. I bet you feel stupid now.
  • I bet Marco's going to be disappointed with Sage's outfit. I know I am.
  • Both Marco and Keith walked down the aisle together with Marco's grandma? Doesn't Keith have any family? What happened to that BFF girl of his?
  • Did Marco get married on a school night?
  • Since when is Sage so gung-ho on being open-minded and exploring new things? Has she ever mentioned anything like this ever before? Up until this point, all I remember her ever saying is that she likes being rich and that she'd do anything for her sister. It seems like she developed a completely new personality for this episode.
  • Hey, this guy has an accent! I already like him better than Will.
  • Rose: "I am balls to the balls terrified!"
  • Do we really have to listen to Sage's report?
  • Ha! Wow, they're really going to end the show with Megan in bed with the random British dude? That's ok; she didn't really want Will back anyway (or at least she shouldn't want him back).
  • Oops. Once again, ladies and gentlemen, this is why you do not end a season of a struggling show with a cliffhanger.

(photo: cwtv.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment