Sunday, February 28, 2010

Greek: Shot Through The Heart


Greek:
"Love, Actually, Probably, Maybe...Or Not."

Well, the episode between the softball one and the Valentine's Day one will now be known as "the lost episode" to me because I missed it due to being too wrapped up in the Olympics. I hope to catch it at some point though, because it sounds like there must have been some good Dale stuff in it.

This Valentine's Day themed episode was pretty great. Granted, Calvin's plot had him saying lines I'm pretty sure we've already heard him say, Ashleigh's plot with Natalie and Pete was a bit annoying, and watching Rebecca sabotage her relationship with Evan was bittersweet because I don't want them to be together, but I also don't want Evan to be sad, but the Rusty/Katherine combo turned out to be rather intriguing and there were loads of funny quips.

Oh, but anyway, the big news is that Greek was renewed for another season! Phew. All of us Greek-lovers can breathe a sigh of relief; we've bought ourselves at least a little more time with these wonderful characters.
The highlights and my thoughts:

  • Um, archery at a KT party? Does that sound just a tad on the dangerous side to anyone else?
  • Lol at Cappie hitting the alligator pool toy with an arrow.
  • Cappie: "So you're saying I'm your worst boyfriend ever?"
  • Calvin: "I didn't mean to walk in on...this."
  • Grant: "I'm shaving my neck and my chest...and a little bit off the top of my feet."
    Calvin: "Good to know, Frodo."
  • Dale: "That's right, run to it, succubi!"
  • Casey: "So, who's the most loved this year?"
    Dale: "You are, of course!"
  • Rusty almost succeeded in getting that girl to go out with him until the conversation heart ruined it!
  • Rusty: "A C-section? How old are these phone numbers?"
    Cappie: "Well, hopefully older than nine months."
  • Cappie: "She's tall, she's pretty...stern. The word 'Nordic' comes to mind."
  • Cappie: "I hope she's easier than your sister. Try pleasing her! Rewind: try finding the perfect gift for her."
  • Cappie: "Game on."
    Casey: "If you think this is a game, you've already lost."
  • Calvin: "The room where secrets go to die?"
  • Rusty: "Success tonight means my first Valentine's!"
    Cappie: "It's like I'm reliving first grade through you."
  • Cappie: Would you guys stand back-to-back just real quick? I just want to see something."
  • Oh for crying out loud, why is Rusty asking Katherine about whether she likes the Gamma Psi house? Way to rub it in.
  • Katherine: "Hi, I hope I'm not interrupting, but Laura said to 'just head on up, bitch'?"
  • Ash: "I was just going to go show off my new dress."
    Katherine: "It's eclectic."
  • Ha ha! Katherine thinks Rusty's suave.
  • Ha ha ha ha ha at Dale's giant valentine to Casey with an extremely long, handwritten message inside!
  • Cappie made Casey a God's eye in ZBZ colors.
  • Katherine: "I'm nervous."
    Casey: "Oh, because we're at a KT party?"
    Katherine: "No, because of Rusty."
    Casey: "Really?"
  • Katherine made it to the Olympic trials in archery when she was 11!
  • Ha at Cappie throwing the bottle of vodka over his shoulder and hitting people.
  • Why would Natalie and her mom be "decorating the tree" on Valentine's Day eve? Pete is stupid.
  • Oh, noooooo, Rusty! Why'd he have to say he was glad he changed his mind about Katherine right before they were about to kiss? Stupid, stupid!
  • AAAHHHHH! Katherine got hit by an arrow! I told you that archery was too dangerous for a KT party!
  • Casey: "First the fire, now this! Katherine's going to think we're trying to kill her."
    Cappie: "Are you?"
  • Rebecca: "You are a pretty uptight gay."
  • Hey, at least Katherine's roommate is awake!
  • Oh, Rebeeca! Nobody self-sabotages as well as you.
  • So, Casey's "present" was to take off the top of her dress? And she was going to do this in the foyer of the ZBZ house in front of all of those other people? Not that it's not impressive enough that she's willing to take off her dress in the convenience story parking lot...

(photo: abcfamily.com)

1 comment:

  1. Love Katherine ! (Rusty finally is a lucky guy).
    Cappie and Casey : cute (i hope the writers can manage to write them as a interesting, funny couple and not a cheesy/boring one, good luck writers lol !).
    Yes Rebecca go with Beaver (seriously i really like them together, it's original/refreshing/funny/quirky) and let Evan find a super awesome girl (tomboy/sassy/funny/sarcastic/smart/witty/independent/kick ass) ok !
    Really good epi !

    ReplyDelete