Monday, February 8, 2010

Greek: A League of Their Own



Greek:
"Take Me Out"

The play-by-play (a term that seems especially appropriate for this baseball-themed episode):
  • Ashleigh fell asleep reviewing her old status updates on Facebook. That sounds lame enough to be something I'd do!
  • Casey: "You ready to jump back on the dating horse?"
    Ash: "I'm ready to ride that horse like a bucking bronco."
    Casey: "Awkward."
  • Maybe they should invite Dale to the Rusty/Calvin/Grant hang out session. He could act as a buffer. Oh, all right, I admit it: I just want to see Dale.
  • Casey's voice still sounds hoarse.
  • Eew, a ham and shrimp sandwich!? Those KTs...
  • Would Casey like to come clean my room? Sure, it's not a gross as Cappie's, but it could use a cleaning.
  • Sorry, no, Evan, you hit Rusty in the face with the pledge paddle (not upside the head).
  • Evan: "You got his girlfriend to move away?!"
    Calvin: "Do not high-five him!"

  • Ouch! I knew someone was going to get hit with a ball, but I'm still sorry that Beaver got hit in the butt.

  • Ashleigh: "But he's just so...sooo...mentally challenged."

  • Aww, I don't like to see Casey and Katherine at odds.

  • How did the ZBZ score the Omega Chis? Do the Omega Chis have a thing for arsonists? (Knowing those boys, I wouldn't be surprised.) Or maybe they are afraid the ZBZs will burn down their house if they don't invite them?

  • Ash: "ZBZ is a democracy, not let's all hang out with whatever house Casey's current boyfriend is in."

  • HEATH!!

  • Oh no, Heath/Calvin is never going to happen if Rusty's scheming for it. We can't push this too hard, Rus; it will scare Calvin off!

  • Um, yeah, Rebecca, Evan's not with Casey now, but that doesn't mean he's not still in love with her. Please wise up.

  • Katherine: "Ladies, don't make me call your mothers!"

  • Ash: "I'm bored. Nothing happens out there, and he's cute!"

  • This game is both dangerous and really, really slow. There's like a 10-minute conversation in between every pitch.

  • Lol at Rusty reciting "Casey at Bat"

  • Oh, Casey, just hit freaking the ball. Don't throw the game for Cappie.

  • Whoa, nice hit Casey! She hit it even further than Beaver! Does Casey have a background in playing softball that we don't know about?

  • Beaver: "Is Ashleigh in attendance? I wish to apologize for my inappropriate advances the other night..."

  • Eew. Still don't want to see Evan/Rebecca, but I am trying to refrain from yelling "NOOOOOOO" every time they come on screen together.

  • Rusty: "I saw a side of him I really liked."
    Cappie: "The side of him that looks like Heath?"

  • Beaver: "A League of Their Own! I love this movie so much!"

(photo: abcfamily.com)

1 comment:

  1. Love Katherine ! Franny was a miss Kat is a hit ! And i freaking prefer this actress, much more endearing.
    I want Evan with someone else damn it !
    I want my sweet sometimes jackass Evan with a freaking awesome girl who can complete him, i like Rebecca (the actress is cute and talented) but she is not the match and stop writers make her desperate with always chasing Casey's boyfriends, it's pathetic !!

    ReplyDelete