Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Highlight of My Day


TVGuide online posted this fantastic interview with Josh Schwartz, my resident superhero.

The interview focuses on the release of The O.C. dvd and is amazing. Highlights include Josh saying that, in retrospect, he wishes they'd kept the characters of Anna and Luke around much longer (I've often thought that their early departures were one of the main flaws of the show) and discussing the tonal similarities between The O.C. and his two new shows (two of my favorites) Gossip Girl and Chuck. Now if only he'd mentioned Chuck's spoof of The O.C.'s New Year's Eve party, I'd be over the moon.

And, the interview is ginormous. I read it during both my breaks at work today, and I still didn't finish it! So, yes, this was definitely the highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment